After taking a look back on 2013 and evaluating its highs and lows, we can finally look forward to the New Year. This year, as we set our New Year’s resolutions, let’s take a new approach. Instead of setting to-do goals, let’s create to-be goals.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- What will guide my schedule to ensure that it is healthy?
- What are my goals for connecting with key people who can help me grow?
- How will I influence, lead, and serve well?
- How will I prioritize, protect, and improve my relationships with family and friends?
- What is my plan to grow in my relationship with Christ?
- How will I protect my faith, purity, or integrity when challenged?
- What disciplines must I enact to increase my knowledge of God and the Word?
- In what areas do I most need to trust Christ firstly and fully?
By answering these questions and developing action plans for them, you will find that God will meet you where you are and lead you to become the person he created you to be.