It’s about that time of year when people start thinking about their New Year’s resolutions. But before we look ahead to 2014, I think we all need to pause and evaluate the highs and lows of 2013.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself about this past year, as you prepare to become a better version of you in the coming year.
1. Did I get enough rest this year?
2. What key relationships made me stronger?
3. What relationships hindered me?
4. What brought me joy?
5. In what ways did I grow in my relationship with Christ?
6. What new spiritual lessons and truths did I learn?
7. Did I trust in Christ first . . . and in all things?
These seven questions will help us identify the positive things we experienced in 2013, as well as the challenges. It’s important to take time to reflect before we rush into the New Year.
Please join us as we pause to look back over 2013 and determine what next steps we can take to improve ourselves in 2014.