For the past few weeks here at The Living Room, we’ve been in a series called Shift. We’ve talked about the importance of renewing your mind by reading Scripture daily and memorizing it.
If you are the type of person who processes material by discussing it and answering questions, we’ve made a list of reflection questions for you. You can discuss them with your small group or with a friend over coffee.
We hope these questions will allow you to grow deeper in your faith.
- How do you know what is right and wrong? Do you have a moral compass that helps you make decisions?
- Have you ever done something you’ve regretted? If so, how did it make you feel? What was it about that particular situation that caused regret?
- Who told you that certain things were okay to do and others things were not okay? Do you agree?
- Have you ever thought about the Holy Spirit?
- Who is the Holy Spirit and what is his role? Do you think the Holy Spirit is personally involved in your life? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Read John 16:5–11. Does anything stand out in this passage?
- Is there a change you need to make in your life after listening to this week’s talk?